Thursday, May 27, 2010

Love at first sight?

So I walked into Bike Link yesterday evening to get my new bike cpu and took my obligatory stroll through all the bikes. There she was...just hanging out in the middle of the store…my dream tri-bike. Sure, I’ve seen pics on the internet, but seeing her up close was inspiring with her carbon frame, Dura-Ace shifters, & Ultegra crankset, all coming in at 19.62 lbs . I’m so going to go take it for a test ride this weekend. Here’s a pic off the Felt website.




Guess I’d better start saving my quarters!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Yep...she is a pretty thing!!! Looks like she might cost a pretty penny, too!! Hang in there...she'll be yours some day! I am so proud of you, Eric! 'Nuf said...I'll get all weepy - you know me! Keep up the GREAT work!
    Love ya
    -mom

    ReplyDelete