Friday, July 17, 2009

Race Week

No major training this week to speak of. I had a few things planned, but everything else got in the way. Really wish I would have done some light workouts to keep everything loose but oh well. UPDATE Only 7 weeks until Lucas is here…that’s 49 days…holy crap!

I’m heading up to Decatur today after work today for the Wet Dog Triathlon. It is a short and fast Sprint (400m swim/15km bike/3mi run). I’m hoping to get an easy ride in once I get up there. I’m not sure of the course layout, so I don’t have any maps to put up here for this race. I will be cruisin solo this weekend b/c MH has to work so my race report will be missing video and action shots. I’m pumped about this race. I’m shooting to finish in under 1hr15mins. It seems like that is a pretty average time in my division going by last year’s results. I’m afraid it will all boil down to the run which is my weakest area.
Have a great weekend!

Eric’s Quote of the Day: “Follow your dreams…just not that one where you go to work naked” ~Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment